My Code of Ethics
List of rules I follow in my practice
1) The purpose of my readings, and all other tools, is to guide you to deeply see yourself and accept who you are, with all of your light & darkness, so that you discover your authentic self and remember self-confidence, love and inner strength. The readings, drawings and all other self-exploration tools are meant to be experiences of self-discovery and self-understanding. My focus is on providing divine insight and clarity into our inner & outer worlds.
My readings are not something fixed in stone, a sentence, a fatal destiny, but experiences seen at the moment the reading is done. Even though there are finite personal timelines, you still have power to change, so in my view, we are not 100% victims of fate. Depending on our own possibilities and the desires of the soul, we can actively participate in changing the current probabilities or adapting & preparing through collaboration.
2) Readings are given with the understanding that you are an adult with your own free will. I am therefore not responsible for any actions or events which may take place following this reading. My readings are based on my firm belief that we choose our own paths in life and are responsible for our own actions. No reading is an obligation for you to do what is suggested or to believe. I trust that you will be able to analyze, digest and integrate the information in an useful way, guided by your own soul, and then take the best decisions for your life path.
3) In my work I will strive to serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my activities without intending to cause harm. I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, health issues or sexual preference.
4) In my practice, I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise agreed by the client or required by a court of law.
5) I will do my work to the best of my ability. I will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if I run into a situation in which I cannot do a reading I will mention that.
6) I do not do readings like these :
7)I like to do readings like these, but not only:
8) I do not give advice in specific areas like : professional financial advice, lottery numbers, professional medical advice, legal advice, accounting or other such areas of work in which I do not have expertise or knowledge. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service, I will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
9) I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics.
10) Each of us has their own way of understanding things and there are many differences of understanding for definitions, words or notions. I am open to direct communication with the client to facilitate the integration or understanding of the reading / session, or what happens to him / her afterwards. This is done for free, within the limits of common sense, or through integration sessions/readings.
11) I guarantee that each reading is a unique creation, which comes directly by connecting with your whole being and does not contain standard elements, repeated in other readings, or fragments copied from books, except for the exercises that can be repeated.
12) Truth lies in between, deep beneath the waves, in the center of our being. No reading is 100% accurate because it is not limited by logic but springs from the unknown. There is always free will and changes in possibility and probability. This is not an exact or logical science, so the experience is not limited to the mental plane but a complex one in which the whole being participates.
Truth and clarity occur with the integration of experience, and this can take a little or a long time, depending on each person. Let the experience reveal to you what you need to know. Only the divine knows everything and we only receive what we need to know in the moment.
All readings are strictly for personal use, for development and self-understanding, and cannot be shared or given to other people. Each reading contains strictly referenced information at the time of reading and the person concerned. The information offered does not represent diagnostics, sentences or certainties, but only intuitive possibilities and probabilities. They have purely an informative, educational, personal development purpose. We do not take responsibility for the consequences arising as indirect or direct result in the follow-up of any advice, whatever that may be.